Please watch our video Introduction to Essential Oil Basics
Are you interested in becoming an OilDab-a-Doer? We would love to have you! Young Living is a referral based business. We are all about supporting our team to support you on your ‘oil journey’ as a path to wellness and happiness! So if a OilDab-a-Doer sent you to this website, please contact them to get started and to gain access to this website. If you do not have someone to sponsor you, One of our leaders would be delighted to sponsor you! Please go back to step 2 and fill out the form to set up an appointment.
Why do OilDab-a-Doers recommend Young Living?
Our passion for all things real and natural, we just have to know where things come from and how they are produced or raised. The same goes for essential oils. Young Living offers this promise…. They own their farms and they run a very tight supply chain. We trust their essential oils above all others because they are pure and unadulterated and are manufactured for therapeutic use not just for their smell.
So how do I become an OilDab-a-Doer and get my essential oils?
You can get the essential oils we recommend in one of two ways: Wholesale or Retail via the Young Living website.
Why buying retail isn’t smart
You might also see these oils for sale on Amazon or eBay but there is no way of knowing if those oils are authentic and unadulterated. This is actually not condoned by Young Living. When you sign up with a OilDab-a-Doer, you will get personal support and training through our OilDab-a-Doers members only area. All you will get when you buy retail is the oil itself. When you sign up via the Young Living site as a retail customer you pay 24% more than wholesalers for your essential oils.
Why Should I become and Wholesale Member?
Becoming an wholesale member can get you wholesale pricing which is 24% off retail price! You also gain the option of sharing the oils with your friends and family in order to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils.
Is there a monthly order minimum?
NO. You do NOT have to order monthly in order to benefit from being an wholesale member. However, there is an optional essential rewards program that you have the option of participating in if you would like to earn more points on your orders and potentially more product.
I don’t really want to sell oils. Do I have to Sell Young Living Products to be a Wholesale Member?
Of course not. Since there is no monthly order requirement you can simply just order whenever you and your family need it. There is no requirement to have a business. But, becoming a wholesale member is still most beneficial for your family and your pocket book business or not.
What do I need to do to get started?
To begin as a wholesale member you start with purchasing an enrollment kit. There are many kits to choose from. Simply follow the below steps to join Young Living Oils and enjoy these amazing benefits.
The Premium Starter Kit is the Best Value Enrollment Kit
When you order your own premium starter kit, you are entitled to wholesale pricing on all Young Living products, this is a 24% discount. Share this with your friends and family by ordering for them, or have them enroll to get their own kit and discount.
Signing up as A Wholesale Member – A step-by-step Guide
1. Click this link https://www.youngliving.com/signup/?site=US&sponsorid=824980&enrollerid=824980 (please get this link from your OilDab-a-Doer– make sure you enter their member number!).
2. Select “Sign up as: Young Living Wholesale Member”
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should be the member number of the OilDab-a-Doer that referred you.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone.)
5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
6. Select your enrollment starter kit. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like (and you know I think the Premium Kit is the way to go!) – they range in price from $40 on up and you only need to spend $40 to get the 24% discount. Note – you must sign up with one of these kits to become a wholesale member. This is mandatory. To maintain your 24% discount going forward, you only need to spend $50 worth each subsequent year with Young Living on any product in their store. That’s it! You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish.
7. Set up your *optional* Essential Rewards Program (ER).
Now don’t be confused by this next step. Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a wholesale member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting: ‘No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later’. If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you then by all means get one in addition to your starter kit but please understand that you cannot buy an ER kit in lieu of a starter kit. This program is the most economical way to purchase your oils and other products. I belong and am already on my way to getting some free oils with it.
If you decide that this is something you are interested in, select the kit from the listed options that you would like to ship in your first Essential Rewards order. (Despite what they imply – you will not receive this kit every month – you can change the products from month-to-month through your Virtual Office for each ER order and you only need spend $50 a month to remain in the program – the longer you remain in the program the more points you will receive to help pay for your oils.). Then, you will also need to select a ship date. (This is the day each month when you order will go out. I recommend writing this down on your calendar so you don’t accidentally order the same thing twice.)
7. Agree to Terms & Conditions
8. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. I have had many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again. We wouldn’t want that to happen because then you would not get your oils!
That’s it! Congratulations!
- Private Facebook support groups just for our team of members who are customers (product focused) and business builders. (These groups rock! It’s like having your own personal business coach for free!)
- Forums to find connect with others Search for information, resources, and recipes using essential oils. Share experiences with like-minded members
- FREE TRAINING & BUSINESS WEBSITE for those who are ready to rock their Young Living Business!
- Web Page with a bio and blog on the OilDab-a-Doers website that you can easily direct people to for your business.
- Calendar of free essential oils classes/webinars so you can easily educate/invite new members of your own.
- Database full of hundreds of files for you to use in your own business including graphics, instructions, email templates, strategies, and so much more!
- “Classroom in a box” file folder to get you teaching your own classes fast (if you choose to). Includes handouts, scripts, powerpoints, webinars, raffle forms, tips, and more.
- We are continuously offering more and more tools and resources these are just some of the ways we want to support your Oil Journey as a member or someone who chooses to build a business as well.
Attend the New Member Call this call is for ALL MEMBERS. This call covers the basics of your membership to Young Living and OilDab-a-Doers.